Stew introduces a new tournament format that allows players to have challenging games against equally matched opponents. The tournament will be 100% communicated on his ASLSKills Discord Server in the WARR BATTLES section. Here’s the server address: https://discord.gg/sWRkmhy8rK
- Learn ASL/ASLSK through meaningful competition
- Build confidence in newly learned rules and tactical skills
- Avoid the constant losses vs players outside your skill set
- See actual growth and enjoyment in your active participation
- Build ASL sportsmanship through supportive, competitive play.
Tactical Tuesday will review any games the participants would like to have reviewed during the lulls of the WARR.
- 5+ Rounds of Competitive ASL play
- Players are matched by ASLPR system
- Limited to play only opponents with 75 points of your ASLPR
- Monthly updates of your rating will apply to keep you with your peers as you progress through the WARR
- Rating rungs will be applicable on a month by month basis
- First player(s) to win 5 games, wins
Stew goes into more detail in the attached video.
.END OF BRIEFING.
© 2023, Stephen ‘Stew’ Stewart. All Rights Reserved. Please read the Copyright & Fair Use Notice.
ASL-Players.net is not affiliated with Hasbro, AH Games, Inc., or MMP, Inc. Advanced Squad Leader is a trademark of AH Games, Inc.