Hello from Canada

New members, introduce yourself here.
Eldictator

Hello from Canada

Post by Eldictator »

I am an on and off again player from the early days of Squad Leader. I also play many other wargames but ASL is my favourite. I am still learning the game so I really appreciate all the tutorials and play aids on this site. My preferences are East Front scenarios or anything that involves Canadian units. I am a recently retired high school history teacher so hopefully I will have more play time on my schedule. I usually play solitaire with counters and maps or with VASAL if I need the space.
Neal
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by Neal »

Hi, welcome to the (slow) forums. :D It's never too late to get into ASL.

Admin
VaslingStew

Re: Hello from Canada

Post by VaslingStew »

Eldictator wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 8:07 pm I am an on and off again player from the early days of Squad Leader. I also play many other wargames but ASL is my favourite. I am still learning the game so I really appreciate all the tutorials and play aids on this site. My preferences are East Front scenarios or anything that involves Canadian units. I am a recently retired high school history teacher so hopefully I will have more play time on my schedule. I usually play solitaire with counters and maps or with VASAL if I need the space.
Jump onto VASL there are a lot of players out there.
Solitaire is difficult to learn.
Come Join us on Tactical Tuesdays for some insights into the game!!

Stew