VASL Scenario Information

Virtual Advanced Squad Leader
Prester John

VASL Scenario Information

Post by Prester John »

Hi Neal, is it possible to modify the code for the VASL Scenario Information generator to allow reinforcement turns to show for Poland and Russia when they are opponents?

I see you have already done this for Romanians Vs Hungarians, Romanians Vs Germans and Finns Vs Germans. Perhaps also Germany Vs Italy should be an option too, but who would want to play that?
Neal
Site Admin

Re: VASL Scenario Information

Post by Neal »

Yeah, I can look into adding that. Not every combo is currently available. Some combos are a little obscure and some never happen obviously.
Prester John

Post by Prester John »

I only mention it because I have played Polish Vs Russian before and might expect more after Polish Eagle and some interest in these early war situations.
Neal
Site Admin

Post by Neal »

Poland vs. Russian reinforcements updated. If there are anymore realistic combos you can think of (or need), let me know.
Prester John

Post by Prester John »

Thank you.

Separate item. Is there a way to use board zoomer technology to reduce the zoom on the Scenario Information table? I'm enamored with the large board zoomer hexes relative to the counters, but it's disconcerting to see the large information table with the small information counters. The phase wheel and the hollow turn marker stay the same relative size as the table so I'm guessing it is a characteristic of the information counters and nothing you can do.