And a happy new year!
Kohlenklau

Re: Kohlenklau's games with a buddy AAR summary

Post by Kohlenklau »

GAME NUMBER 41
Kohlenklau (Phil) Victories: 15
Gary Victories: 26

https://boxcarsagainaslblog.blogspot.co ... gj127.html

29 December 2023 DEADEYE SMOYER (Gary as Germans/Phil as US) Gary wins as I was unable to clear the VC building. It was a short but very fun little scenario. Gary has the HIP Panther. He took a shot at my Sherman 76L and revealed himself. He kept nailing the stone wall with Hull shots even with a -2 ACQ and crew CE. 2 orchard hindrances but the -2 ACQ so it was a TH 10 flat or maybe even TH 10 minus 1 due to Sherman size? No, he buttoned up as I sprayed him with Coax MG fire. He just couldn't get a turret hit. Numerous shots later and I was able to reverse away safely. My Pershing was then able to swing around to get into a good position. He did rotate the Panther hull and turret and take a shot but the Pershing had the stone wall as well. Sgt Early had Deadeye Clarence Smoyer brew him up with APCR.

That damn victory hex building. It was wackamole and his last good order MMC was able to survive a 4:1 CC. It ended in melee and so I did not have complete control and on that very last roll Gary won.
Kohlenklau

Post by Kohlenklau »

GAME NUMBER 42
Kohlenklau (Phil) Victories: 16
Gary Victories: 26

04 January 2024 CLEARING WITH THE BAYONET (Gary as Chinese/Phil as British) Phil wins. I did get to do a bayonet charge. I got my 12 hexes plus some! A very fun battle. Korea 1951. Imjin River.
Last edited by Kohlenklau on Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kohlenklau

Post by Kohlenklau »

GAME NUMBER 43
Gary Victories: 27

11 January 2024 GOT ME A TANK (Gary as NKPA/Phil as US) Gary won as I conceded. I guess I had too slow of a grasp of what I needed to do to win. I DID try but it was probably too late and I had some "bad breaks". Korea 1950 in the city of Taejon with the Major General Dean 10-2 SMC.
Last edited by Kohlenklau on Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kohlenklau

Post by Kohlenklau »

GAME NUMBER 44
Gary Victories: 28

20 January 2024 DIGGERS AT CHONG-JU (Gary as Aussies/Phil as NKPA) Gary won as I conceded. I held him back for a while but those damn die rolls can turn things around quick. I KO'd one of his Shermans and immob'd another but his other 3 Sherms and lots of BAZ50's nailed all 3 of my dug-in T-34/85's AND the SU-76.
Kohlenklau

Post by Kohlenklau »

GAME NUMBER 45
Kohlenklau (Phil) Victories: 17
Gary Victories: 28

25 January 2024 YAD MORDECHAI (Gary as Egyptians/Phil as Israelis) I won as Gary only took 1 of 2 Victory hexes. He got the pillbox but not the Level 1 hex. Our first Arab-Israeli VASL.
Kohlenklau

Post by Kohlenklau »

I decided to relocate over to gamesquad. Best wishes!