New but the same in Hollow Legions?

For discussion/questions of Chapter A rules.
Louye

New but the same in Hollow Legions?

Post by Louye »

I have yet to obtain the updated Hollow Legions. I am taking advantage of these rare "stay inside snow days" we currently have in Tennessee to begin updating some of my ASL storage. As part of this, I am transferring my HL (old version) into new boxes, but I want to make room for any new counters in the updated HL (I will get it.....eventually). I am watching unboxing vids to see the counter sheets, and I am seeing what to my eyes looks like 1st line squads, but with a circle around the number as opposed to a square. The 1st lines with the square around the number are still in the updated HL, but the new ones with the circle did not appear in the original HL. The factor numbers at the bottom of the counters appear to be the same (circle vs square), as well as a lack of exponents and underscores. My question for anyone with the updated HL, what are the difference between circle 1st line and square 1st line?
Prester John

Re: New but the same in Hollow Legions?

Post by Prester John »

The new Hollow Legions includes OBs for Eritreans and Ethiopians so that you can enjoy the Italians fighting battles in Ethiopia.